1. Participants must Read and Understand the Itinerary of the Event and are to bring the Necessary Items listed in the same and reach the Meeting Point 15 minutes before scheduled departure. In case they are late or miss the event, No Refund shall be provided.
2. Participants are expected to be physically fit before participating in any of the adventurous activities organised by Mumbai Trekkers. If there is any medical condition, then they must carry the requisite medicine, and also, shall seek their physician’s advice before coming.
3. In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death, road accident or any other kind of casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Mumbai Trekkers, its leaders, co-leaders, organizers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partly, either individually or jointly, shall not be liable in any manner or form for the same and no claims/Insurance (of any kind) against such injury, sickness, accident, death, road accident or any other kind of casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment by the participants, parents, guardians, relatives, friends of participants or third person(s) shall be entertained.
4. It is of utmost importance that all participants stick together in the group. In the event of any ‘deviation’ by the participant without the consent of the ‘Trek Leader’, he/she/they will be considered as ‘Independent/s’ and will no longer be considered a part of the group.
5. Participants are requested to carry any waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
6. Do not disturb the flora and fauna, no intimidating birds or animals and do not destroy or damage any archaeological or historical monuments.
7. The ‘Leader’s’ decision will be final and binding on all members.
8. Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
9. All Participants first have to become member of Mumbai Trekkers family by filling Memership Form. This is one time activity. From next event onward they need to remember their MT ID.
10. Participants below 18 years of age will only be allowed for the event if accompanied by their parents/guardian or with proper written permission from their parents/guardian.
11. For any event, a participant's registration is confirmed only after Mumbai Trekkers receive the stipulated advance amount.
12. All participants must carry a Photo ID proof along with him/her during the event.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
13. In case the participant cancels 2 days before the event, 50% of the total amount will be REFUNDED, after that No refund will be provided. However, another registered member can take his/her place in the event.
14. Alcohol consumption, Smoking or Chewing tobacco are strictly prohibited during the event. Any participant found in possession of the same or consuming it will be immediately expelled from the trek. No REFUND will be provided in such cases.
15. In case Participant/s is/are late or miss the event, No Refund shall be provided.
16. Adventure activity is arranged considering normal weather. In case of occurrence of any natural calamities, the event may be cancelled, under such circumstances, NO REFUND will be provided.